Linsn X100 can load 1.3 million pixels in maximum with dual network output ports, and supports many practical functions including customized zooming and customized resolution, etc.
- Support multiple video sources
- Support 1.3 million pixels
- Customized Resolution and zoom
- Support high gray and high contrast
- One button for switching video-source input;
- Supports audio input and output;
- Supports USB plug and play, easy to use;
- Support full-screen zoom, point-to-point zoom and customized zoom; customized resolution also available
- With dual network outputs, supports up to 1.3 million pixels;
- Supports create, save and recall mode for saving different applications;
- After installing Android extending board, it supports connecting phone and pad to display which can be controlled by mouse.
- Input: HDMI*1; DVI*1; CVBS*1; AV*1; USB*1
- Output: Gigabit Ethernet port*2