The Nova star TB60 is the third generation of multimedia player created by Nova Star for full-color LED displays. This multimedia player integrates playback and sending capabilities, allowing users to publish content and control LED displays with a computer, mobile phone, or tablet. Working with our superior cloud-based publishing and monitoring platforms, the TB60 enables users to manage LED displays from an Internet-connected device anywhere, anytime.
Support for multi-screen synchronous playback and synchronous and asynchronous modes makes this multimedia player a perfect fit for a wide range of applications.
Thanks to its reliability, ease of use, and intelligent control, the TB60 becomes a winning choice for commercial LED displays and smart city applications such as fixed displays, lamp-post displays, chain store displays, advertisement players, mirror displays, retail store displays, door head displays, shelf displays, and much more.
- Powerful processing capacity
- Quad-core ARM A55 processor @1.8 GHz
- Support for H.264/H.265 4K@60Hz video decoding
- 1 GB of onboard RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage
- Flawless playback
- 1x 4K video playback or 2x 1080p video playback
- All-round control plans
- Enables users to publish content and control screens from a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Allows users to publish content and control screens from anywhere, anytime.
- Allows users to monitor screens from anywhere, anytime.
Synchronous and asynchronous modes:
- In asynchronous mode, the internal video source works.
- In synchronous mode, the video source input from the HDMI connector works.
Synchronous playback across multiple screens:
- NTP time synchronization
- GPS time synchronization (The specified 4G module must be installed.)
Support for 4G modules:
- The TB60 ships without a 4G module. Users have to purchase 4G modules separately if needed.
Download the technical specification sheet here - LINK