The MSD600-1 is a sending card developed by Nova Star. It supports 1x DVI input, 1x HDMI input, and 4x Ethernet outputs. A single MSD600-1 supports input resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz.
The MSD600-1 communicates with PC via type-B USB port. Multiple MSD600-1 units can be cascaded via UART port.
As a highly cost-effective sending card, the MSD600-1 can be mainly used in the rental and fixed installation applications, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring centers, Olympic Games and various sports centers.
- 2 types of input connectors
- 1x SL-DVI
- 1x HDMI 1.3
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- 1x light sensor connector
- 1x type-B USB control port
- 2x UART control ports used for device cascading. Up to 20 devices can be cascaded.
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
Working with NovaLCT and NovaCLB, the sending card supports brightness and chroma calibration on each LED, which can effectively remove color discrepancies and greatly improve LED display brightness and chroma consistency, allowing for better image quality.