Magewell Pro Convert HDMI Plus video signal converter from Magewell. Pro Convert features one HDMI input and one HDMI loop-through output with eight channels of embedded audio, and it supports HDMI input up to DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 at 60 fps. The RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port supports encoded NDI output up to 2048 x 2160 8-bit 4:2:2 at 120 fps.
The HDMI loop-through allows you to view your input on a monitor while your NDI-encoded stream can be sent to a variety of NDI-compatible encoding or streaming applications such as OBS, XSplit, vMix, Wirecast, and others via Ethernet. The mini DIN-8 tally/PTZ port provides tally input to pass-through as well as for use with the unit's status LEDs. The LEDs also indicate power, output, and input signal status.
The unit is powered by a 5V power adapter connected to its USB 2.0 Type-B port or via PoE (Power over Ethernet) over its RJ45 port. The Pro Convert can be managed with a web UI to configure settings and to perform firmware updates via the USB port. A 1/4"-20 mounting thread allows you to mount the unit in a rack, bracket, or on a stand. Included with the Pro Convert are a USB cable, a 5V power adapter, a mini DIN-8 cable, and an L-bracket for mounting.
- One HDMI input, one HDMI loop-through output with embedded audio
- Convert one HDMI signal with 8 channels of embedded audio to an NDI stream
- Supports up to 4K60 input
- Supports up to 2048 x 2160 8-bit 4:2:2 at 120 fps NDI encoding output
- USB 2.0 Type-B 5V power and PoE via RJ45 port
- Mini DIN-8 PTZ/Tally port
- Support for NDI 3.x
- Support for 8-channel IEC60958 audio streams
- Support for extraction of audio formation information and channel status data
- Support for extraction of video timing information
- Support for extraction of 3D format information
- Support for Side-by-Side Half, Top-and-Bottom, Frame Packing 3D mode
- 297 MHz HDMI receiver
- Adaptive HDMI equalizer
- Support for customized EDID
- Support for extraction of AVI/audio InfoFrames