Jstron A6PLUS seamless switchboard, a video processing device developed for LED large screen display systems, adopts the industry's top image processing chips and 12- bit digital image processing to produce real and colorful images. It is mainly used in the field of on-site stage performance control. The switchboard is composed of VP (Video Processor) master and console, in which VP master is responsible for image processing. The console, communicated with the VP master, is mainly responsible for controlling the master and completing a series of configurations.
- 5-inch full HD (1920x1080) touch screen
- High Precision T-Bar
- 48 user-defined keys (can be set to input, preset and AUX), with OLED displays
- Mouse, key, touch screen operation
- Embedded Linux operating system
- Use with A6、A7 or A8 VP
- 132 Preset scene Support one-click retrieve