X16 is a professional LED display controller. It possesses powerful video signal receiving, splicing and processing capacities, and supports multiple signal inputs up to 4096×2160 pixels. It supports HDMI, DVI, SDI, and seamless switching between signals. It supports splicing, broadcast quality scaling, and 7 PIPs.
X16 adopts 16 Gigabit Ethernet outputs, and it supports large LED displays of 8192 pixels in maximum width and 4096 pixels in maximum height. Meanwhile, X16 is equipped with a series of versatile functions which can provide flexible screen control and high-quality image displays. It can be perfectly applied to high-end rental displays and high-resolution LED displays.
- Supports various digital signal ports, including 1×HDMI 2.0, 4×DVI, 2×SDI
- Supports input resolutions up to 4096×2160@60Hz
- Loading capacity: 8.88 million, maximum width: 8192 pixels, maximum height: 4096 pixels
- Supports arbitrary switching of video sources; the input images can be spliced and scaled according to the screen resolution
- Supports seven-picture displays, the location and size can be adjusted freely
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Dual USB2.0 for high-speed configuration and easy cascading among controllers
- Supports brightness and chromaticity adjustment
- Supports improved gray-scale performance at low brightness
- Compatible with all receiving cards, multifunction cards, and optical fiber converters of Colorlight